4th Apr 2019
Tom Carter's Court of Appeal Case Identified as one of the 6 Most Important Procedural Cases in 2018
In the foreword to the 2019 edition of the White Book, the Rt. Hon. Sir Geoffrey Vos has identified the six most important procedural cases from the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court in 2018. Tom Carter...
28th Feb 2018
Asbestos Update & Briefing Note - Bussey -v- Anglia Heating
Please click here to view Philip Turton's Asbestos Update & Briefing Note on the Court of Appeal Decision in Bussey -v- Anglia Heating ...
26th Jan 2018
Briefing Note - Asbestos Litigation
Following his appearance in the High Court case of Heynike -v- Birlec Limited and others, heard before His Honour Judge Curran QC (judgment reserved), Philip Turton looks at Section 63 of the Factories Act 1961 and asks whether it continues to apply after the coming into force of the Asb...
- Two Ropewalk Barristers Shortlisted in The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2022
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Personal Injury Webinars 2022 | Liability Update: The Key Cases on Personal Injury Liability from 2021
- Thomas Herbert Appears in High Court Family Costs Appeal
- Personal Injury Webinars 2022 | Disclosure: Duties, Pitfalls and Consequences