5th Nov 2020
'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
In his latest article, Thomas Herbert looks at the decision of the Court of Appeal in Diriye v Bojaj  EWCA Civ 1400, which is of significance to all civil practitioners, and credit hire practitioners in particular. ...
20th Jan 2014
Credit Hire and the Duty of Mitigation
Click here to view the Credit Hire and the Duty of Mitigation PDF....
- Two Ropewalk Barristers Shortlisted in The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2022
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Personal Injury Webinars 2022 | Liability Update: The Key Cases on Personal Injury Liability from 2021
- Thomas Herbert Appears in High Court Family Costs Appeal
- Personal Injury Webinars 2022 | Disclosure: Duties, Pitfalls and Consequences