Patrick Limb QC & Gareth McAloon have suceeded in the Court of Appeal for the Appellant in ...
Ropewalk Chambers has, over many decades, established a market-leading reputation for detailed and specialist expertise in the field of Industrial Disease litigation.
Whether asbestos, noise, dust, vibration, stress or any other insidious process, including those which are newly emerging, its members have consistently appeared in the leading cases, determining the limits of liability, causation and quantum at first instance and appellate level.
Work is distributed within Chambers to enable Members of Chambers to represent both Claimants and Defendants in this field.
To find out more about our Disease barristers, click here.
Search blog by title or barrister
Subscribe for blog updates
Search by keyword
- Air Pollution
- Bladder Cancer
- Breach of Duty
- Civil Procedure
- Compensation Recovery Unit
- Contributory Negligence
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Dust Diseases
- Expert Evidence
- Fatal Accidents
- Legal Directories
- Lung Cancer
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Restoration of Companies
- Disputing Joint Engineering Evidence: Donald Round v West Midlands Travel Ltd
- 1965 is the Watershed: Watt v Lend Lease Construction (Europe) Ltd
- Court of Appeal Rejects Insurers' Challenge to CRU Scheme