24 February 2020 - Written by Gareth McAloon
On 19 September 2019, the Social Security (Industrial Injuries) (Prescribed Disease) Amendment Regulations 2019 were tabled in Parliament. They came into force on ...
Ropewalk Chambers has, over many decades, established a market-leading reputation for detailed and specialist expertise in the field of Industrial Disease litigation.
Whether asbestos, noise, dust, vibration, stress or any other insidious process, including those which are newly emerging, its members have consistently appeared in the leading cases, determining the limits of liability, causation and quantum at first instance and appellate level.
Work is distributed within Chambers to enable Members of Chambers to represent both Claimants and Defendants in this field.
To find out more about our Disease barristers, click here.
Search blog by title or barrister
Subscribe for blog updates
Search by keyword
- Air Pollution
- Bladder Cancer
- Breach of Duty
- Civil Procedure
- Compensation Recovery Unit
- Contributory Negligence
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Dust Diseases
- Expert Evidence
- Fatal Accidents
- Legal Directories
- Lung Cancer
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Restoration of Companies
- Court of Appeal Rejects Insurers' Challenge to CRU Scheme
- Asbestos Induced Lung Cancer Claim Dismissed in the High Court: A Commentary on Ward v Wellcome Foundation Ltd
- Oh Flower of Scotland... Haggerty-Garton v ICI  EWHC 2924 (QB)