27 May 2022 - Written by Philip Turton
On 20 May 2022 Master Davison handed down judgment in the case of Brooks v Zurich Insurance PLC and Aviva Insurance (UK) Ltd, dismissing the Defendants’ application for summary judgment against the Claimant on the ground that he had wrongly brought proc...
Ropewalk Chambers has, over many decades, established a market-leading reputation for detailed and specialist expertise in the field of Industrial Disease litigation.
Whether asbestos, noise, dust, vibration, stress or any other insidious process, including those which are newly emerging, its members have consistently appeared in the leading cases, determining the limits of liability, causation and quantum at first instance and appellate level.
Work is distributed within Chambers to enable Members of Chambers to represent both Claimants and Defendants in this field.
To find out more about our Disease barristers, click here.
Search blog by title or barrister
Subscribe for blog updates
Search by keyword
- Air Pollution
- Bladder Cancer
- Breach of Duty
- Civil Procedure
- Compensation Recovery Unit
- Contributory Negligence
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Dust Diseases
- Expert Evidence
- Fatal Accidents
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Legal Directories
- Lung Cancer
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Restoration of Companies
- A Claimant's Right To Apply for Further Damages Under a PDO Passes, on Death, to Their Estate and May Be Advanced by the Executor
- Woodwork Company fined for Failure to Control Vibration Exposure
- Brooks v Zurich Insurance plc: Master Davison Considers Rights Against Insurers