2 November 2017
Chambers UK Bar 2018
We are delighted to announce that we have secured 19 individual rankings in the Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 2018.
Ropewalk Chambers has an established team of barristers who are specialists in the field of personal injury. The set is recognised for its broad mandate, ranging from industrial disease cases to abuse, RTA and stress claims. Members are regularly instructed by both defendants and claimants, with a recent highlight being Zurich Insurance -v- IEGL, a Supreme Court judgment granting insurers a new right when it comes to recovering costs in mesothelioma claims. Interviewees depict Ropewalk's barristers as "approachable" and "able to provide an excellent service on a wide range of issues."
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case