6 November 2017
Successful Defence in Business Tenancy Case
James has successfully acted in defending a long running claim under the 1954 business tenancies legislation for a new tenancy of tennis courts and a club house.
The case was difficult not least because of doubt about the legal standing of the tenant. The landlord is now free to develop its business and upgrade the sporting facilities for public use.
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case