26 January 2018
Briefing Note - Asbestos Litigation
Following his appearance in the High Court case of Heynike -v- Birlec Limited and others, heard before His Honour Judge Curran QC (judgment reserved), Philip Turton looks at Section 63 of the Factories Act 1961 and asks whether it continues to apply after the coming into force of the Asbestos Regulations 1969. Click here to read the full article.
- Two Ropewalk Barristers Shortlisted in The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2022
- Thomas Herbert Appears in High Court Family Costs Appeal
- Chell v Tarmac - Vicarious Liability - Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Successfully Defend Appeal
- Christmas Opening Hours 2021
- After Nearly Two Decades, the Tidal Wave of Mirvahedy Finally Turns