2 November 2018
Rachel Young Ranked in Chambers and Partners UK Bar 2019
Rachel is noted for being:
An impressive junior with a varied clinical negligence and personal injury practice. She is experienced in the handling of cases involving stillbirths and amputations as a result of missed infections. She regularly appears for her clients at inquests where Article 2 is engaged.
"She understands the medical issues very well and really goes the extra mile for her clients."
"She is very impressive and makes her clients feel at ease."
To view Rachel's profile on the Chambers and Partners website, please click here.
- Chell v Tarmac - Vicarious Liability - Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Successfully Defend Appeal
- Christmas Opening Hours 2021
- After Nearly Two Decades, the Tidal Wave of Mirvahedy Finally Turns
- Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Appear This Week in the Court of Appeal in Chell v Tarmac
- Ropewalk Chambers Ranked in the Chambers and Partners 2022