2 November 2018
James Howlett Ranked in Chambers and Partners UK Bar 2019
James is an experienced junior well regarded for his handling of a wide range of commercial disputes. He has a particular expertise in cases concerning the carriage of goods by road, and is frequently instructed to act both for and against local authorities.
"He's extremely intelligent and very knowledgeable. He's forthright, clear and very thorough."
To view James's profile on the Chambers and Partners website, please click here.
- Two Ropewalk Barristers Shortlisted in The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2022
- Thomas Herbert Appears in High Court Family Costs Appeal
- Chell v Tarmac - Vicarious Liability - Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Successfully Defend Appeal
- Christmas Opening Hours 2021
- After Nearly Two Decades, the Tidal Wave of Mirvahedy Finally Turns