14 October 2019
Jayne Adams QC Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Jayne is highly esteemed for her experience in industrial disease claims. She has a related specialism in clinical negligence claims and also frequently handles matters involving fraud. She is regularly instructed by major insurers in complex immunotherapy claims.
"She's excellent to deal with and very straightforward."
"She's everything you could want in a QC; she's pragmatic, her advice is very clear and she's very well respected in the market."
Acted for the defendant in Skidmore -v- A Tremble Demolition and others, the first claim for alleged beryllium poisoning to come before the courts.
Jayne is also recognised in the Spotlight Table for personal injury: industrial disease (all circuits)
She is highly regarded for her expertise in industrial disease and fraudulent claims. Her practice has a broad scope, encompassing a variety of matters, including stress at work, poisoning, asbestos and hand-arm vibration syndrome. She is sought out by both defendants and claimants and is recognised for her strong advocacy skills.
"There are no airs about her – she's pragmatic, straightforward, and her advice is very clear. She has a reputation for being firm but fair."
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case