14 October 2019
Patrick Limb QC Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Patrick is a highly regarded personal injury silk with vast experience in disease claims. He has particular expertise in matters involving occupational cancer and is praised by solicitors for his straightforward approach to issues.
"A market-leading barrister in asbestos litigation."
"A very good, clever barrister."
Instructed in Skidmore -v- A Tremble Demolition and others, the first claim for alleged beryllium poisoning to come before the courts.
Patrick is also recommended in the Spotlight Table for industrial disease (all circuits).
He is a specialist in industrial disease claims who regularly appears in complex, multiparty actions and Supreme Court appeals. His recent experience includes cases of asbestos exposure, noise-induced hearing loss and fibromyalgia.
"He's very experienced and a good cross-examiner. He's very nice and polite – a smiling assassin."
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case