14 October 2019
Jason Cox Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Jason Cox is ranked in the 2020 edition of Chambers UK Bar for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence.
Personal Injury (band 1)
Jason is an excellent junior with expertise in a wide variety of personal injury claims including those relating to industrial disease. He is particularly well regarded for his handling of catastrophic injury and fatal accident claims. He splits his time between representing claimant and defendant clients.
"He is extremely capable both in court and in negotiations and leaves no stone unturned. He's always up to date with the latest legal changes and precedents, and he's very approachable and always willing to pick up the phone to discuss a matter."
Jason is highly reputed for his tactical skills when tackling complex causation issues, in cases of surgical negligence and misdiagnosis, among others. He demonstrates skill in claims relating to severe injury and fatality as well as proficiency in mental health cases, with particular expertise in preventable suicide.
"He provides excellent and practical advice in difficult cases and he's a real tactician, who always comes up with the best approach."
"He is extremely capable both in court and in negotiations and leaves no stone unturned."
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case