14 October 2019
Rachel Young Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Rachel is an impressive junior with a varied clinical negligence and personal injury practice. She is experienced in the handling of cases involving the serious consequences of delayed and missed diagnosis of various conditions. She regularly appears for her clients at inquests.
"Rachel goes the extra mile for clients and she is an excellent advocate in the Coroner’s Court."
"A pleasure to work with: she is extremely thorough, very reliable and gets to know the case inside out, ensuring that nothing is left to chance."
- Chell v Tarmac - Vicarious Liability - Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Successfully Defend Appeal
- Christmas Opening Hours 2021
- After Nearly Two Decades, the Tidal Wave of Mirvahedy Finally Turns
- Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Appear This Week in the Court of Appeal in Chell v Tarmac
- Ropewalk Chambers Ranked in the Chambers and Partners 2022