14 October 2019
Rachel Young Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Rachel is an impressive junior with a varied clinical negligence and personal injury practice. She is experienced in the handling of cases involving the serious consequences of delayed and missed diagnosis of various conditions. She regularly appears for her clients at inquests.
"Rachel goes the extra mile for clients and she is an excellent advocate in the Coroner’s Court."
"A pleasure to work with: she is extremely thorough, very reliable and gets to know the case inside out, ensuring that nothing is left to chance."
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500