14 October 2019
James Howlett Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
James is an experienced junior well regarded for his handling of a wide range of commercial disputes. He has a particular expertise in cases concerning the carriage of goods by road, and is frequently instructed to act both for and against local authorities.
"His ability to recall case law is second to none."
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500