14 October 2019
Andrew Hogan is Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Andrew represents paying and receiving parties in the County Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. His expertise includes litigation funding, qualified one-way costs, and Part 36 CPR. Hogan is the author of an authoritative blog regarding the costs sector.
"A man of deep experience who's very good at forecasting what might happen in court."
Acted before the Court of Appeal in Herbert -v- HH Law Limited, the leading case on assessment of success fees charged on a solicitor own-client basis.
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500