14 October 2019
Andrew Lyons is Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Andrew is a strong PI and costs lawyer. His costs cases cover various issues, including those relating to fixed costs, ATE premiums and CFAs. He appears before the SCCO, County Courts and the Court of Appeal.
"He's very good at interpreting case law. A very fine advocate in court, who is very pleasant to deal with day in, day out."
Acted in Susan Shufflebotham -v- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. The case involved a three-day detailed assessment and included points of principle about the validity of CFAs following the death of a client.
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500