14 October 2019
Georgina Cursham is Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Georgina is widely esteemed for her expertise in claims involving the Animals Act and in inquests. She assists both claimants and defendants. She also has experience handling industrial disease cases.
"She is so clever and extraordinarily good."
"She's a safe pair of hands and is very down to earth."
Acted for and advised a claimant who, along with her late husband, had been attacked by the defendant's bull whilst walking along a public footpath through the defendant's field.
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case