14 October 2019
Georgina Cursham is Ranked in Chambers UK Bar 2020
Georgina is widely esteemed for her expertise in claims involving the Animals Act and in inquests. She assists both claimants and defendants. She also has experience handling industrial disease cases.
"She is so clever and extraordinarily good."
"She's a safe pair of hands and is very down to earth."
Acted for and advised a claimant who, along with her late husband, had been attacked by the defendant's bull whilst walking along a public footpath through the defendant's field.
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500