1 October 2020
Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500
It has been a superb year for Ropewalk Chambers in the Legal 500 UK 2021 rankings.
We continue to demonstrate our position as market-leaders in multiple areas of law by ranking as a 'Top Tier' set in multiple areas.
The annual rankings are recognised as highlighting outstanding practice in the areas listed and is a testament to the quality of work carried out by our barristers.
In the Legal 500 UK 2021 rankings, Ropewalk Chambers has received recognition in the areas of Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Inquests & Inquiries, Property & Construction, Commercial Litigation and Costs.
Ranked as ‘Leading Juniors’ are Richard Seabrook, Toby Stewart, Philip Turton, Jason Cox, Andrew McNamara, Richard Gregory, Shilpa Shah, Christopher Lowe, Andrew Lyons, Edwards James, Damian Powell, Jonathan Owen, Kam Jaspal, Rochelle Rong, Rachel Young, Georgina Cursham, John Campbell, Philip Davy and Tom Carter.
Thomas Herbert has been ranked as a ‘Rising Star’.
For full details on our rankings, please click here.
Over the coming days we will be releasing the full details of each barristers' rankings.
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
- Philip Turton Becomes President of The Nottinghamshire Law Society