1 October 2020
Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500
It has been a superb year for Ropewalk Chambers in the Legal 500 UK 2021 rankings.
We continue to demonstrate our position as market-leaders in multiple areas of law by ranking as a 'Top Tier' set in multiple areas.
The annual rankings are recognised as highlighting outstanding practice in the areas listed and is a testament to the quality of work carried out by our barristers.
In the Legal 500 UK 2021 rankings, Ropewalk Chambers has received recognition in the areas of Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Inquests & Inquiries, Property & Construction, Commercial Litigation and Costs.
Ranked as ‘Leading Juniors’ are Richard Seabrook, Toby Stewart, Philip Turton, Jason Cox, Andrew McNamara, Richard Gregory, Shilpa Shah, Christopher Lowe, Andrew Lyons, Edwards James, Damian Powell, Jonathan Owen, Kam Jaspal, Rochelle Rong, Rachel Young, Georgina Cursham, John Campbell, Philip Davy and Tom Carter.
Thomas Herbert has been ranked as a ‘Rising Star’.
For full details on our rankings, please click here.
Over the coming days we will be releasing the full details of each barristers' rankings.
- Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Appear This Week in the Court of Appeal in Chell v Tarmac
- Ropewalk Chambers Ranked in the Chambers and Partners 2022
- Tom Carter Successfully Defends Injunction for High Value Property
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2022 Edition of Legal 500
- Ropewalk Chambers Shortlisted for Outstanding Set for Diversity & Inclusion at Chambers UK Bar Awards