12 October 2020
Andrew Lyons is Appointed as a Recorder
We are delighted to announce that Andrew Lyons has been appointed as a Recorder in the Midlands Circuit to sit in Civil. His appointment will take effect from today.
Out of the 118 Recorder appointments made this year, only seven Recorders nationwide were deployed to Civil.
Congratulations to Andrew and we wish him success in this appointment.
For a full list of the 2020 appointments, please click here.
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case
- Christmas Opening Hours 2020
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2021 Edition of Legal 500
- Philip Turton Becomes President of The Nottinghamshire Law Society