5 January 2021
Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
We are delighted to announce that Jayne Adams QC has been appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray’s Inn. Jayne’s appointment marks a recognition of her contribution to the law and her commitment to inclusion and social mobility.
For more on Jayne's practice, please click here.
- Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Appear This Week in the Court of Appeal in Chell v Tarmac
- Ropewalk Chambers Ranked in the Chambers and Partners 2022
- Tom Carter Successfully Defends Injunction for High Value Property
- Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2022 Edition of Legal 500
- Ropewalk Chambers Shortlisted for Outstanding Set for Diversity & Inclusion at Chambers UK Bar Awards