8 September 2021
Ropewalk Chambers Shortlisted for Outstanding Set for Diversity & Inclusion at Chambers UK Bar Awards
It is with great delight that we announce that Ropewalk Chambers has been shortlisted for Outstanding Set for Diversity & Inclusion at the Chambers UK Bar Awards.
This is an outstanding acknowledgement of Chambers ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion at the Bar. Thank you to all our clients and referees.
The winners will be announced at the Chambers UK Bar Awards on 18 November 2021.
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case