30 September 2021
Ropewalk Chambers Achieves Top Tier Recognition in the 2022 Edition of Legal 500
It has been another fantastic year for Ropewalk Chambers in the Legal 500 UK 2022 rankings.
We continue to demonstrate our position as market-leaders in multiple areas of law by ranking as a 'Top Tier' set in multiple areas.
The annual rankings are recognised as highlighting outstanding practice in the areas listed and is a testament to the quality of work carried out by our barristers.
In the Legal 500 UK 2021 rankings, Ropewalk Chambers has received recognition in the areas of Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Inquests & Inquiries, Property & Construction and Costs.
Ranked as ‘Leading Juniors’ are Richard Seabrook, Jason Cox, Andrew McNamara, Richard Gregory, Myles Jackson, Shilpa Shah, Christopher Lowe, Andrew Lyons, Edwards James, Tom Panton, Damian Powell, Jonathan Owen, Kam Jaspal, Rochelle Rong, Georgina Crawford, Rachel Young, Georgina Cursham, John Campbell, Philip Davy, Cassandra Williams, Philip Godfrey, Tom Carter and Thomas Herbert.
For full details on our rankings, please click here.
Over the coming days, we will be releasing the full details of each barristers' rankings.
- Chell v Tarmac - Vicarious Liability - Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Successfully Defend Appeal
- Christmas Opening Hours 2021
- After Nearly Two Decades, the Tidal Wave of Mirvahedy Finally Turns
- Patrick Limb QC and Andrew Lyons Appear This Week in the Court of Appeal in Chell v Tarmac
- Ropewalk Chambers Ranked in the Chambers and Partners 2022