28th Feb 2017
Following the Lord Chancellor's announcement yesterday, Philip Turton has written a Briefing Note in respect of the new Discount Rates. Please click h...
8th Feb 2017
Supreme Court Appeal Hearing
The appeal hearing in the case of NA -v- Nottinghamshire County Council will be before the Supreme Court on 8th & 9th February 2017. Philip Davy represents the Claimant....
3rd Jan 2017
**STOP PRESS** Chambers is now accepting applications for pupillage commencing October 2018. Please go to the Pupillage Applications page and follow the instructions to complete Chambers’ online appli...
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case