22 May 2019
Special Educational Needs Newsletter - Schools and Local Authorities on Funding Special Educational Provision
In his latest SEN article, Andrew Hogan looks at the conflicts that can arise between a school and a local authority on funding Special Educational Provision (SEP).
Please click here for the full article.
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home