25 October 2019
Damian Successfully Acts for Defendant in Hoy -v- Secretary of State for the Department of Transport & Middle East Holding Ltd
Damian Powell acts for the first Defendant in a successful application for an order that the Claimant's solicitors pay the Defendant's wasted costs following late discontinuance in a NIHL claim.
Please click here for the full article.
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott
- 'Inconsistencies and Inaccuracies are a Fact of Life; but Lies are Positively Manufactured' by Samuel Shelton & Thomas Herbert
- 'Limitation in Industrial Disease Cases where the Defendant is Insolvent' by Philip Godfrey
- 'An Introduction to Ogden 8' by Jason Cox and Gareth McAloon
- Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed