25 October 2019
Damian Successfully Acts for Defendant in Hoy -v- Secretary of State for the Department of Transport & Middle East Holding Ltd
Damian Powell acts for the first Defendant in a successful application for an order that the Claimant's solicitors pay the Defendant's wasted costs following late discontinuance in a NIHL claim.
Please click here for the full article.
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home