25 October 2019
Damian Successfully Acts for Defendant in Hoy -v- Secretary of State for the Department of Transport & Middle East Holding Ltd
Damian Powell acts for the first Defendant in a successful application for an order that the Claimant's solicitors pay the Defendant's wasted costs following late discontinuance in a NIHL claim.
Please click here for the full article.
- Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake by Mark Diggle
- The Oncoming Storm by Andrew Hogan
- The Hard Deck - by Andrew Hogan
- Slipping Claims and Evidential Burdens by Thomas Herbert
- Special Educational Needs Newsletter - Schools and Local Authorities on Funding Special Educational Provision