7 November 2019
Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake by Mark Diggle
In his latest article, Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake, Mark Diggle analyses three recent Court of Appeal authorities on the meaning of “mistake” in Schedule 4 to the Land Registration Act 2002 and considers the Law Commission’s proposals for reform.
Please click here to read the full article.
- The Oncoming Storm by Andrew Hogan
- Damian Successfully Acts for Defendant in Hoy -v- Secretary of State for the Department of Transport & Middle East Holding Ltd
- The Hard Deck - by Andrew Hogan
- Slipping Claims and Evidential Burdens by Thomas Herbert
- Special Educational Needs Newsletter - Schools and Local Authorities on Funding Special Educational Provision