7 November 2019
Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake by Mark Diggle
In his latest article, Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake, Mark Diggle analyses three recent Court of Appeal authorities on the meaning of “mistake” in Schedule 4 to the Land Registration Act 2002 and considers the Law Commission’s proposals for reform.
Please click here to read the full article.
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons