7 November 2019
Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake by Mark Diggle
In his latest article, Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake, Mark Diggle analyses three recent Court of Appeal authorities on the meaning of “mistake” in Schedule 4 to the Land Registration Act 2002 and considers the Law Commission’s proposals for reform.
Please click here to read the full article.
- Conditional Fee Agreements and Contentious Business Agreements by Andrew Hogan
- QOCS and Mixed Claims by Andrew Hogan
- Unanimous Decision in Mackenzie -v- Alcoa Manufacturing (GB) Limited
- The Oncoming Storm by Andrew Hogan
- Damian Successfully Acts for Defendant in Hoy -v- Secretary of State for the Department of Transport & Middle East Holding Ltd