7 November 2019
Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake by Mark Diggle
In his latest article, Altering the Land Register on Grounds of Mistake, Mark Diggle analyses three recent Court of Appeal authorities on the meaning of “mistake” in Schedule 4 to the Land Registration Act 2002 and considers the Law Commission’s proposals for reform.
Please click here to read the full article.
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020