21 February 2020
Personal Injury Newsletter - Roundheads and Cavaliers by Andrew Hogan
In his latest Personal Injury article, Andrew Hogan looks at whether an injured claimant must look to the tenant or landlord of premises where she sustained her injury in order to seek redress through a personal injury claim.
Please Click here to read the full article.
- Costs Article - Value Based Charging and Electronic Disclosure by Andrew Hogan
- Personal Injury Article - The Rise and Fall of Subtle Brain Injury by Andrew Hogan
- Costs Article - Hot Air by Andrew Hogan
- Conditional Fee Agreements and Contentious Business Agreements by Andrew Hogan
- QOCS and Mixed Claims by Andrew Hogan