4 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 1: Introduction by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 2: Liability at Common Law', click here.
To read 'Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive by Jack McCracken', click here.
To read ‘Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees', click here.
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home