5 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 2: Liability at Common Law by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
In the second article of Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson’s series on the employers’ liability for PPE delves into ‘Liability at Common Law’.
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 1: Introduction', click here.
To read 'Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive' by Jack McCracken', click here.
To read ‘Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees', click here.
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons