5 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 2: Liability at Common Law by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
In the second article of Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson’s series on the employers’ liability for PPE delves into ‘Liability at Common Law’.
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 1: Introduction', click here.
To read 'Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive' by Jack McCracken', click here.
To read ‘Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees', click here.
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020