6 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 1: Introduction', click here.
To read 'Part 2: Liability at Common Law', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive’ by Jack McCracken', click here.
To read ‘Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees’, click here.
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert