6 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 1: Introduction', click here.
To read 'Part 2: Liability at Common Law', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive’ by Jack McCracken', click here.
To read ‘Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees’, click here.
- Medical Causation, Where Are We Now: Pitfalls and Hurdles by Cassandra Williams
- The Rule in Henderson -v- Henderson and Applications to Amend Statements of Case by Mark Diggle
- Thou Shalt Not Sit With Statisticians by Thomas Herbert
- Ropewalk Chambers Disease Newsletter - June 2020
- Questions of Proof, A Miscellany of Answers by Patrick Limb QC