15 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson’s series of articles ‘Coronavirus and Employers’ Liability’ concludes with the final article ‘Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees’.
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 1: Introduction', click here.
To read 'Part 2: Liability at Common Law', click here.
To read 'Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive by Jack McCracken', click here.
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home