15 May 2020
The Coronavirus and Employers' Liability for PPE - Part 5: Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees by Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson
Jack McCracken and Sarah Hopkinson’s series of articles ‘Coronavirus and Employers’ Liability’ concludes with the final article ‘Liability of Employers to Family Members of Employees’.
Click here to read the full article.
Links to all the articles in this series are below:
To read 'Part 1: Introduction', click here.
To read 'Part 2: Liability at Common Law', click here.
To read 'Part 3: Liability for Breach of Statutory Duty', click here.
To read 'Part 4: Liability Under EU Directive by Jack McCracken', click here.
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott
- 'Inconsistencies and Inaccuracies are a Fact of Life; but Lies are Positively Manufactured' by Samuel Shelton & Thomas Herbert
- 'Limitation in Industrial Disease Cases where the Defendant is Insolvent' by Philip Godfrey
- 'An Introduction to Ogden 8' by Jason Cox and Gareth McAloon
- Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed