19 May 2020
Fatal Accident Claims by Jayne Adams QC
In an article originally published in the delegate pack for our Personal Injury Litigation Conference 2020, Jayne Adams QC outlines principles, tactics and calculations of ‘Fatal Accident Claims’.
To read the full article, please click here.
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott