19 May 2020
Fatal Accident Claims by Jayne Adams QC
In an article originally published in the delegate pack for our Personal Injury Litigation Conference 2020, Jayne Adams QC outlines principles, tactics and calculations of ‘Fatal Accident Claims’.
To read the full article, please click here.
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020