23 June 2020
Thou Shalt Not Sit With Statisticians by Thomas Herbert
Thomas Herbert’s article “Thou Shalt Not Sit With Statisticians”, looking statistics, causation and inquests, has been published in the June 2020 edition of the AvMA Lawyers Service Newsletter.
To read the article, please click here.
To read the newsletter in full, please click here.
- Medical Causation, Where Are We Now: Pitfalls and Hurdles by Cassandra Williams
- The Rule in Henderson -v- Henderson and Applications to Amend Statements of Case by Mark Diggle
- Ropewalk Chambers Disease Newsletter - June 2020
- Questions of Proof, A Miscellany of Answers by Patrick Limb QC
- Fatal Accident Claims by Jayne Adams QC