30 July 2020
Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed
Tom Carter has recently guested on the Affinity Finance Podcast. In this series, Tom has given his expertise on claims involving damage caused to property by Japanese knotweed.
The series includes the following episodes, please click on the links below to listen:
Should you wish to discuss any of the topics discussed in this podcast, please use the below links to contact Tom Carter.
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons