30 July 2020
Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed
Tom Carter has recently guested on the Affinity Finance Podcast. In this series, Tom has given his expertise on claims involving damage caused to property by Japanese knotweed.
The series includes the following episodes, please click on the links below to listen:
Should you wish to discuss any of the topics discussed in this podcast, please use the below links to contact Tom Carter.
- Medical Causation, Where Are We Now: Pitfalls and Hurdles by Cassandra Williams
- The Rule in Henderson -v- Henderson and Applications to Amend Statements of Case by Mark Diggle
- Thou Shalt Not Sit With Statisticians by Thomas Herbert
- Ropewalk Chambers Disease Newsletter - June 2020
- Questions of Proof, A Miscellany of Answers by Patrick Limb QC