30 July 2020
Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed
Tom Carter has recently guested on the Affinity Finance Podcast. In this series, Tom has given his expertise on claims involving damage caused to property by Japanese knotweed.
The series includes the following episodes, please click on the links below to listen:
Should you wish to discuss any of the topics discussed in this podcast, please use the below links to contact Tom Carter.
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020