24 August 2020
'Limitation in Industrial Disease Cases where the Defendant is Insolvent' by Philip Godfrey
In his latest article, Philip Godfrey discusses the recent ruling of Holmes -v- S & B Concrete Ltd and its impact on cases where the Defendant company has been in liquidation and then dissolved.
Please click here to read.
- 'Inconsistencies and Inaccuracies are a Fact of Life; but Lies are Positively Manufactured' by Samuel Shelton & Thomas Herbert
- 'An Introduction to Ogden 8' by Jason Cox and Gareth McAloon
- Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed
- 'Medical Causation, Where Are We Now: Pitfalls and Hurdles' by Cassandra Williams
- 'The Rule in Henderson -v- Henderson and Applications to Amend Statements of Case' by Mark Diggle