24 August 2020
'Limitation in Industrial Disease Cases where the Defendant is Insolvent' by Philip Godfrey
In his latest article, Philip Godfrey discusses the recent ruling of Holmes -v- S & B Concrete Ltd and its impact on cases where the Defendant company has been in liquidation and then dissolved.
Please click here to read.
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott