24 August 2020
'Limitation in Industrial Disease Cases where the Defendant is Insolvent' by Philip Godfrey
In his latest article, Philip Godfrey discusses the recent ruling of Holmes -v- S & B Concrete Ltd and its impact on cases where the Defendant company has been in liquidation and then dissolved.
Please click here to read.
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert