9 October 2020
'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott
To read this article, please click here.
- 'Inconsistencies and Inaccuracies are a Fact of Life; but Lies are Positively Manufactured' by Samuel Shelton & Thomas Herbert
- 'Limitation in Industrial Disease Cases where the Defendant is Insolvent' by Philip Godfrey
- 'An Introduction to Ogden 8' by Jason Cox and Gareth McAloon
- Tom Carter Guests on the Affinity Podcast Discussing Claims Involving Japanese Knotweed
- 'Medical Causation, Where Are We Now: Pitfalls and Hurdles' by Cassandra Williams