30 October 2020
'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons
In our latest article Andrew Lyons and Chris Wilson of CMS discuss the implications in interpreting the law of vicarious liability in relation to practical jokes in the workplace after the recent ruling of Chell v Tarmac.
To read this article, please click here.
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott
- 'Inconsistencies and Inaccuracies are a Fact of Life; but Lies are Positively Manufactured' by Samuel Shelton & Thomas Herbert