5 November 2020
'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
In his latest article, Thomas Herbert looks at the decision of the Court of Appeal in Diriye v Bojaj  EWCA Civ 1400, which is of significance to all civil practitioners, and credit hire practitioners in particular.
To read the article, please click here.
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert