5 November 2020
'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
In his latest article, Thomas Herbert looks at the decision of the Court of Appeal in Diriye v Bojaj  EWCA Civ 1400, which is of significance to all civil practitioners, and credit hire practitioners in particular.
To read the article, please click here.
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott
- 'Inconsistencies and Inaccuracies are a Fact of Life; but Lies are Positively Manufactured' by Samuel Shelton & Thomas Herbert