16 November 2020
'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
In this article, Thomas Herbert analyses the Supreme Court’s decision in Maughan, which held that the standard of proof for conclusions of suicide and unlawful killing at inquest is the balance of probabilities.
To read this article, please click here.
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home