16 November 2020
'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
In this article, Thomas Herbert analyses the Supreme Court’s decision in Maughan, which held that the standard of proof for conclusions of suicide and unlawful killing at inquest is the balance of probabilities.
To read this article, please click here.
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons