1 December 2020
Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
We are delighted to publish our second newsletter focused on disease litigation.
This newsletter covers developments on presently litigated matters, a steer as to the types of claims which may emerge as well as updates on our barrister’s practices.
The December edition features articles on the following subjects:
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Dementia and Concussion: Future Industrial Diseases?
Please click here to read.
- Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home