1 December 2020
Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
We are delighted to publish our second newsletter focused on disease litigation.
This newsletter covers developments on presently litigated matters, a steer as to the types of claims which may emerge as well as updates on our barrister’s practices.
The December edition features articles on the following subjects:
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Claims
- Dementia and Concussion: Future Industrial Diseases?
Please click here to read.
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Chell v Tarmac - What are the Implications?' by Andrew Lyons
- 'Swift v Carpenter - A Summary' by Philip Turton & Abigail Scott