7 July 2021
Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
Tom Carter gives his insight into the latest RICS guidance on Japanese Knotweed in his latest article.
To read, please click here.
To purchase Tom's book 'A Practical Guide to the Law in Relation to Japanese Knotweed and Other Invasive Plants', please click here. Use the discount code KH9R2Q for 10% discount.
Tom has recently appeared as a guest on Affiniti Finance's podcast to discuss the new guidance. To listen, please click here.
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert