7 July 2021
Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
Tom Carter gives his insight into the latest RICS guidance on Japanese Knotweed in his latest article.
To read, please click here.
To purchase Tom's book 'A Practical Guide to the Law in Relation to Japanese Knotweed and Other Invasive Plants', please click here. Use the discount code KH9R2Q for 10% discount.
Tom has recently appeared as a guest on Affiniti Finance's podcast to discuss the new guidance. To listen, please click here.
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020