21 April 2022
Podcast: Inquest Process and Care Home Claims
The episode hopes to provide an introduction to the inquest process which we will build upon in future episodes.
This episode covers:
- Inquests and when they arise.
- Discussion around specific Shoosmiths Serious Injury case examples.
- Benefits of the inquest process in civil litigation including useful information for families entering into the inquest process.
- The evidence gathered and preparation needed for the inquest and an overview as to the process undertaken during an inquest.
To listen, please click here.
- Chell v Tarmac - The Common Law Unmoved on Vicarious Liability and Direct Duty
- Supreme Court Discusses Undertakings Given by Incorporated Law Firms and Interests Protectable by Restraints of Trade
- Updated RICS Guidance on Japanese Knotweed
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah