- BarristersClare Haddon was called to the Bar in 1999. Prior to coming to the Bar she worked for the British Council as a t...Clare Haddon
- BarristersNicholas Robinson was called to the Bar in 2007. He completed his law degree at the University ...Nicholas Robinson
- BarristersJayne Adams was called to the Bar in 1982. She has extensive experience in personal injury, clinical negligence,...Jayne Adams
- BarristersSimon Beard was called to the Bar in 1980. He is an Accredited Mediator. He is a specialist in personal in...Simon Beard
- BarristersAndrew McNamara was called to the Bar in 1992. He is an Assistant Deputy Coroner for Nottinghamshire and a Judge...Andrew McNamara
The defining qualities of Ropewalk Chambers are thorough preparation, attention to detail and expertise. Enhanced by our reputation for approachability and flexibility, our aim is to deliver the highest standards of legal services within a competitive pricing framework.
Whilst we are based in the East Midlands, our reputation is established nationwide, with barristers appearing in courts throughout England and Wales. We have a national reach, at all levels of experience and cost.
Ropewalk Chambers has retained the Quality Mark for the Bar award since 2003 which ensures adherence to documented practice management standards governing the delivery of service provided to all clients. We regularly work to service level agreements and prescribed fee protocols, ensuring best value for our clients.
- Chambers and Partners UK - 2012
While members of Chambers provide specialist services in areas of particular interest to them, the work undertaken generally falls within eleven practice areas: