- BarristersMark Diggle was called to the Bar in 1996. He was born and brought up in Nottingham and attended a local compreh...Mark Diggle
- BarristersRichard Gregory was called to the Bar in 1993. Richard Gregory was born in Sheffield in 1968. He graduated from ...Richard Gregory
- BarristersClare Haddon was called to the Bar in 1999. Prior to coming to the Bar she worked for the British Council as a t...Clare Haddon
- BarristersPhilip Davy was called to the Bar in 2009. He has been a tenant at Ropewalk Chambers since October 2011. ...Philip Davy
- BarristersTom Carter was called to the Bar in 2012. Tom became a member of Chambers in October 2013 following successful c...Tom Carter
The defining qualities of Ropewalk Chambers are thorough preparation, attention to detail and expertise. Enhanced by our reputation for approachability and flexibility, our aim is to deliver the highest standards of legal services within a competitive pricing framework.
Whilst we are based in the East Midlands, our reputation is established nationwide, with barristers appearing in courts throughout England and Wales. We have a national reach, at all levels of experience and cost.
Ropewalk Chambers has retained the Quality Mark for the Bar award since 2003 which ensures adherence to documented practice management standards governing the delivery of service provided to all clients. We regularly work to service level agreements and prescribed fee protocols, ensuring best value for our clients.
- Chambers and Partners UK - 2012
While members of Chambers provide specialist services in areas of particular interest to them, the work undertaken generally falls within eleven practice areas:
Latest News & Articles
25 January 2014
Personal Injury Litigation Conference - March 2014
Alarm National Conference 2014 Managing Risks in Austerity Highways: Practical Responses to Wilkinson v City of York Council