- BarristersKam Jaspal was called to the Bar in 2005. He was appointed to the Attorney General’s Regional Panel of Cou...Kam Jaspal
- BarristersJane Bennett was called to the Bar in 2000. She graduated from Cambridge University in 1999 and was called to Th...Jane Bennett
- BarristersJonathan Mitchell was called to the Bar in 1992. He read law at UCW Aberystwyth and graduated in 1985, after whi...Jonathan Mitchell
- BarristersStephen Beresford was called to the Bar in 1976. He is an accredited mediator. His specialist areas of p...Stephen Beresford
- BarristersNikhil Arora was called to the Bar in 2011 by Gray’s Inn. This followed completion of the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) a...Nikhil Arora
The defining qualities of Ropewalk Chambers are thorough preparation, attention to detail and expertise. Enhanced by our reputation for approachability and flexibility, our aim is to deliver the highest standards of legal services within a competitive pricing framework.
Whilst we are based in the East Midlands, our reputation is established nationwide, with barristers appearing in courts throughout England and Wales. We have a national reach, at all levels of experience and cost.
Ropewalk Chambers has retained the Quality Mark for the Bar award since 2003 which ensures adherence to documented practice management standards governing the delivery of service provided to all clients. We regularly work to service level agreements and prescribed fee protocols, ensuring best value for our clients.
- Chambers and Partners UK - 2012
While members of Chambers provide specialist services in areas of particular interest to them, the work undertaken generally falls within eleven practice areas:
Personal Injury Litigation Conference - March 2014
7th March 2014