- BarristersSimon Buss was called to the Bar in 2007, having graduated from the University of Leicester with first class honours and...Simon Buss
- BarristersKate Herbert was called to the Bar in 2004. She has a general civil practice but is particularly interested in p...Kate Herbert
- BarristersNicholas Robinson was called to the Bar in 2007. He completed his law degree at the University ...Nicholas Robinson
- BarristersGeorgina Cursham was called to the Bar in 2007. She was appointed to the Attorney General's Regional Panel of Co...Georgina Cursham
- BarristersAndrew Prestwich was called to the Bar in 1986. He is a specialist in personal injury, clinical negligence, dise...Andrew Prestwich
The defining qualities of Ropewalk Chambers are thorough preparation, attention to detail and expertise. Enhanced by our reputation for approachability and flexibility, our aim is to deliver the highest standards of legal services within a competitive pricing framework.
Whilst we are based in the East Midlands, our reputation is established nationwide, with barristers appearing in courts throughout England and Wales. We have a national reach, at all levels of experience and cost.
Ropewalk Chambers has retained the Quality Mark for the Bar award since 2003 which ensures adherence to documented practice management standards governing the delivery of service provided to all clients. We regularly work to service level agreements and prescribed fee protocols, ensuring best value for our clients.
- Chambers and Partners UK - 2012
While members of Chambers provide specialist services in areas of particular interest to them, the work undertaken generally falls within eleven practice areas:
Latest News & Articles
28 July 2014
Technical Difficulties with our Telecommunications
Alarm National Conference 2014 Managing Risks in Austerity Highways: Practical Responses to Wilkinson v City of York Council