29 November 2017
Successful Defence in long running Nuisance Dispute Case
John has successfully acted for the Defendants in a long running nuisance dispute involving allegations of tree root ingress and damage to boundary structures. The case involved complex arguments on causation, whether the alleged nuisance was adopted/continued and included extensive evidence from three expert witnesses.
- His Honour Judge Brian Appleby QC
- Georgina Crawford Wins in the High Court
- Ropewalk Barristers Appointed to the The Attorney General's Panel of Junior Counsel to the Crown in 2021
- Jayne Adams QC Appointed a Master of the Bench of Gray's Inn
- Appeal by Claimant's Former Solicitor Dismissed Following the Discontinuation of a Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Case