9 April 2019
The Liability of Water Utility Companies in Tort for Drains Owned on Private Land
In this article, Philip Godfrey considers the liability of water utility companies for personal injury arising out of accidents involving shared drains on private land.
Please click here to view the full article.
- Stress at Work: Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Working From Home
- 'Recovering Private Healthcare Costs in a Personal Injury Claim' by Shilpa Shah
- Ropewalk Disease Newsletter | December 2020
- 'More Likely Than Not: The Civil Standard of Proof Applies to All Short-Form and Narrative Conclusions at Inquests' by Thomas Herbert
- 'Three for the Price of One: A Case Note on Diriye v Bojaj' by Thomas Herbert